Credit Card Payments, Western Union and Bank Transfer
Credit Card Payments
1.You need to create an account to purchase goods at our store.
2.Orders purchased by Customers can be paid through by credit cards.
3.We can accept VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, Discover and Diners Club now.
4.Once you paid by VISA, you will direct to the VISA 3-D Secure Code page to do the VISA 3D Secure verification.
5.Thanks to the use of the most advanced technological systems in the e-commerce field and coding systems (SSL), each purchase is handled with maximum security to protect your personal data and credit card information from non-authorized access.
6.Once the order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email. And we will you send an email with tracking number after we ship the goods out for you. Then you can check the delivery status by using the tracking number whenever you want to.
7.If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact us with email.
What is VISA 3D Secure protection?
1. It only works while you place orders by VISA at our store.
2. 3D stands for “three domains.” The first is the card issuer; second, the retailer receiving the payment; and third is the 3DS infrastructure platform that acts as a secure go-between for the consumer and the retailer.
3. VISA 3D Secure (V3DS) adds an extra layer of protection to online shopping while you pay by VISA. With V3DS enabled, you have 2-step authentication on every online purchase, so no payments will ever go through unless you authorize them yourself.
4. VISA 3D Secure is an additional step you can enable to happen every time a card transaction is made online. It enhances security measures for shoppers and vendors alike. When you place orders by VISA at our store, you’ll be asked to validate the transaction with your PIN code.
How does VISA 3D Secure Protection work?
1. When you make a payment for an online purchase, 3DS technology gauges if further safekeeping is needed to make sure that you are the rightful card owner. If so, you’ll be directed to a 3DS page and asked for a password or PIN.
2. Simultaneously, your bank generates a one-off PIN and sends it to your phone via SMS. This is the PIN you’ll need to enter before you can complete the transaction.
3. If you want the goods, you need to REPLY YES to transfer the money to our card bank. Or the payment will be pending and we will cancel all the pending orders in about 24 hours
Why Pay by Western Union
1.Special Discount. We can give you 15% Discount if you pay by western union. More Goods to get more discount.
2.Money in Minutes. You can send the money by debit card for fast cash, and we can receive your payment very soon after you send it.
3.Worldwide Payment Accept. We can receive the money from more than 500,000 agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, it is very very convenient.
4.No Price Difference. There is no different floating of exchange rate and the currency exchange if you Pay by Western Union, so there is no price difference happen in this case.( There are different floating of exchange rate and the currency exchange at your credit card bank and my credit card bank).
5.If you have any questions about this, please feel free to contact us with email.
How to Pay by Western Union
Please follow the initial steps to make a payment via Western Union for your order.
1. Select "Western Union Payment" while you checkout at our store( You will receive 15% off of product price ).
2. Contact us by Email, with your order number. We will reply you the Western Union information with price.
3. Pay online using your credit card or bank account at https://www.westernunion.com/ (or pay in person at your local bank that can transfer money by Western Union).
4. Give me the paper or screen shot with MTCN Number, inform me after you sent the money so that we can post your goods asap.
**NOTE: Western Union payments can be made in person at an agent location or online. In our experience over 90% of online transactions are cancelled by Western Union due to security issues so we suggest you go in person to an agent location near you. Western Union agent locations exist within many stores (e.g. Walmart, Walgreens etc.) as well as stand alone locations.